Thursday, December 23, 2010

CHRISTMAS PREPARATIONS SALZBURG

It's been a busy, busy day buying presents and wrapping, buying Christmas foods, paper plates, serviettes, etc. And also finishing off decorating the tree.















The Christmas bags are ready and waiting to be filled by Santa.

And we decided to buy a special Christmas tree decoration for each of our families so that each year they can remember it is from Salzburg. Little nut cracker soldiers - so cute.








I'm off for a Christmas Church service (10 pm tomorrow night is too late for me ;) whilst I think the rest of the family are going ice skating and I'll meet them there after Church. I dreamt last night that Jason broke his leg and I said "that's why I didn't ice skate Jason!" Fingers crossed it doesn't come true.

1 comment:

  1. talk about making a girl jealous! Merry Christmas Stark family love from Jules - we're missing you but loving the travel tales. Don't forget to do the 'Sound of Music' tour!

    ReplyDelete