Sunday, January 30, 2011

LAST DAY IN PARADISE

Seeing the sun rise makes my day :)















I cheated yesterday and "borrowed" a photo from the internet because I couldn't find the camera.















But these ones are mine which I took this morning.















Isn't it beautiful?















Wouldn't it be nice to wake up to that each morning?
















Today was like the past couple of days in paradise with the addition of kite flying.





















Unfortunately, the string wasn't long enough but Jayden still had fun which is all that matters.





















We leave paradise (Phan Thiet) tomorrow :(. Another 5 hour drive back to Ho Chi Minh, straight to the airport and fly to Siem Reap in Cambodia.

More photos here.

1 comment:

  1. I'm reading your blog at my desk at work. JEALOUS!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete