Wednesday, October 20, 2010

TAKIN' IT EASY

The Stark's have been taking it easy over the past few days with one of us not getting out of her jammies all day on Monday. Hey, I'm on holidays and it's a very rare occasion!















We cooked up some beautiful cepe's (mushrooms) that we bought from the markets on Saturday. They were a different flavour but delicious.














Dave loves nothing better than sitting on our little balcony, book in one hand, wine in the other. We've started to make it more like home buying little flowering plants at the market and planting them in the pots.















We went shopping today and Sofie couldn't believe we found Vegemite. We ran out of tubes that we bought with us and were missing it a little. It makes for an easy lunch to take out when we go out for the day - baguettes with vegemite.




















Dave bought a rabbit which was totally disgusting with it's tongue hanging out.















But once it starting cooking it didn't seem so bad. Coated with flour, paprika and curry powder, seared in a pan with olive oil and then finished off baking in the oven.















I tried desperately hard to grow my hair, not having had a haircut since we left, but I was totally fed up with it and went to a hairdressers today. I found a picture in the window I liked and as she didn't speak any English and my French is very beginner I pointed to indicate what I wanted and voila.










1 comment:

  1. hair looks great Shelley

    I am so pleased you stayed in your jaymies all day, I love to do that but feel guilty.

    jann

    ReplyDelete