Saturday, October 23, 2010

DESPICABLE ME

I forgot to say that after a second trip to the markets yesterday Dave came home with a bunch of flowers - only this time for his lovely daughter. Isn't he sweet!




















I went to Church today (Catholique) and didn't understand a word that was said other than recognising the words Jesus, Jerusalem, Hallelujah and Amen. It was quite a different experience.

Another day, another bier for Dave:




















And today it was my turn to take the kids to see a movie, in French. Moi Moche Et Mechant (Despicable Me). A really enjoyable film.

















Card game score update:

Shelley 173
Dave 242
Sofie 167

1 comment:

  1. Hi Stark's, have been enjoying your blog - great work!!! Sadly it's the last day of my adventure, so I will keep enjoying your updates. Take care - travel well and enjoy it all!!! Best, Nathan

    ReplyDelete