Thursday, November 4, 2010

THE BRAVEST OF THEM ALL

It was a glorious, sunny day here at Roses today. We spent the day down at the beach, after firstly sussing out a little bay further around the headland. After deciding the main beach was a better option we set up camp for a day of sun, sand and sea. The water here is still cold though and since I don't do cold water I sunbaked and watched the kids and Dave dip into the water every now and then between sandcastle building and playing world domination.





























I don't know what came over me but I decided to be daring and just as the others entered the water I quickly stripped off down to undies only and ran the 50 metres across the sand and into the freezing water. Thankfully there weren't too many people around today. Dave said all he could see were boobs bouncing towards him (lol). I even put my head under the freezing water! So the rest of them always think they're brave for going into the cold water but now I'm the bravest of them all! And luckily the camera's memory card was full just at the right moment ;).















Just to rub it in Trish. Another day, another Sangria or two!















Dave and I had two beautiful walks along the beach today. It's certainly true that water has a calming effect (Nathan). We had such a great day that we've decided to stay another full day tomorrow and have booked another night's accomodation and will head back to Uzes on Saturday.

Today's photos here (and no, there's no boobie shots!)

1 comment:

  1. I too hate cold water Shelley, so great job, not sure I could do the nudie run lol...

    I agree the sea is really calming. I head down each night to the local beach and always feel more relaxed when I leave

    ReplyDelete